Thursday, April 29, 2010

Ellie on her Bike - Flickr


Ellie on her Bike
Originally uploaded by nigelhutton09

If ellie can ride her bike around the zoo, I should be able to blog this right???
Praise the lord, it's here now. Flickr is amazing and I've really enjoyed the opportunity to sift through the works of so many artists. But this would also be the challenge facing my learners. I imagine for class excursions and camps, this would be the way to go for access and distribution (with very strict access of course) and could be use as a visual tool in seeking images. I spent a good ten minutes looking at pictures from the west wing of the White House - US Politics anyone?




Palace of Westminster
Originally uploaded by vgm8383
A hauntingly beautiful place to work

No comments:

Post a Comment